Monday, December 01, 2008

Flarf's Kopóltuš (2)

Here are some materials gathered using Google to set alongside the first six lines of Katie Degentesh's "No One Cares Much What Happens to You":

No one cares much about angering the Serbs; when Serbs get mad, they talk about "human rights" and "European integrations." When Albanians get mad, ...

When Codi asks if anyone has publicized the problem, Viola reminds her that no one cares much about a small town like Grace. Wandering around the cemetery ...

No one cares much about the UN anymore, particularly since they elected Libyans to chair the Human Rights division. Stop laughing; I'm serious.

Its all I can afford on my nursing home wages, and no one cares much about smells there, even though I have to share a bathroom. ...

No one cares about Sarah Palin… She is awesome…a regular person….which i ..... envy Sarah Palin - I pity her. The most humiliating experience a working ...

They should go there and do the fine job of building a nation like they think ... I suggest that you keepp your dumb comments to yourself. nobody cares to ...

we've gotten used to it, no one much cares, human dignity has been unsullied, and around 40,000 Americans conceived in petri dishes, walk among us ...

At least one of these samples, of course, can't actually be one of Degentesh's sources, but it was sufficiently flarfy for me to stop my search when I found it. More later.

No comments: